Meet us at booth 37
Anyverse™ Platform for the automotive use-case
Anyverse™ allows you to:
Create your scenarios:
- Model any scenario (urban, suburban, rural, and highway environments…)
- Populate scenes with multiple assets thanks to its comprehensive asset library
- Define your system’s sensors and camera rigging
- Use Python scripts to implement datasets variability logic
- Add custom behaviors to specific assets in the scene
Generate hyperspectral information of the scene: Anyverse™ hyperspectral render empowers you to generate full and accurate hyperspectral information of the scene to generate dataset images.
Simulate your sensors: with the hyperspectral information, simulate all the physics happening at the sensor and generate different datasets for different sensors effortlessly and help you decide which sensor will perform better with your perception system.
Generate pixel-accurate synthetic datasets with all the ground truth information you need to train, validate and test the most advanced perception system’s deep learning models and… if necessary, refine your dataset definition easily letting the platform generate new datasets based on your new parameters.
About AutoSens Detroit
When: May 10-12, 2022
- Where: Michigan Science Center, Detroit, Michigan
With Anyverse™, you can accurately simulate any camera sensor and help you decide which one will perform better with your perception system. No more complex and expensive experiments with real devices, thanks to our state-of-the-art photometric pipeline.
Need to know more?